1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Best Club Crawl

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Busyman, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to, again, recommend Sin City Crawl is the best club crawl in Vegas. I've been on quite a few and this beats the others hands down.

http://www.sincityclubcrawl.com/

I went on Friday Nov. 6 and it was a blast.

We were staying at Bally's (Jubilee, of course) so we ate at Paris first.

You always start at PBR Rockbar (I remember when that was a straight up nightclub), then hit the double-decker party bus.

Always go for that bus and go upstairs. They now have a pole dancer, funny enough. They drove around for awhile and a change I've noticed is they serve LOTS alcohol on the first leg. It used to be rather dry until the 2nd.
    Anyway, the first club was Light which was great but since it was early, no Cirque performers. Hip-hop was the music.
    Then, party bus and drinks.
    Then, the 2nd club was Drais at the Cromwell. Had a good time. All EDM music with a little hip-hop.
    Then, party bus and drinks.
    Lastly, Chateau on the Paris rooftop. Great atmosphere and we stayed quite awhile (till about 3:30am) since we were staying right next door at Ballys. This was a mix of hip-hop and EDM.

The crawl is a perfect value since you can always just stay at an earlier club if you are feeling it. We paid like $55 each. We drank over $55 on the party bus.

Anyway, of course, good folk around you on the party bus is always a plus. Enough partiers upgrade the boring people.

At this point, I'm not even trying another crawl when I go back. We were spent....

A perfect trip is to hit a crawl and hit either Marquee, Hak, or XS before going home.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. I have tried 3 different crawls and Sin City is at the top hands down.

3. mrdeadx

mrdeadx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin City is a great club crawl, totally agree.

Anyone tried Nite Tours or Vegas Crawl?

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done the Vegas Crawl 6 different times. We always had a blast, the hosts are great and the venues are decent as well. What I like much better about Sin City is the party bus. Its a much better value as you get to pound some serious alcohol on the bus if you choose and it gets pretty wild. VC was much more mild as a lot of people kinds turned down between walking from club to club and some even fell out. Sin City rocked right on thru the night.

5. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One thing I didn't like this time is that music they were playing on the party bus didn't sync with the video. Lol.

Didn't matter much but it was a small gripe.

If you aren't spent from a club crawl, the hosts didn't do their job. Me and my wife floated to our room which, luckily, was next door.

Light nightclub is better if it's the last club. However, the drawback is that it's in the last club on the strip, Mandalay Bay. Doubtful for a walk back.

Women MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR FOLD UP SLIPPERS.
    On our first crawl, the last club was Tryst and wife's feet were made out of dust at that point. Slippers ONLY for the club. On the bus, the walk off to the club, walk back to the bus....slippers. Trust me on this.

You can get away with no slippers on a one-club night, not on a crawl.

Other clubs I've hit on Sin City were Bank, Haze (which was surprisingly good that time, another time I went it was weak), and 1OAK (surpringly good both times for such a small venue).

The value of Sin City is unparalleled. Again, I drank easily more than I paid for the crawl. I then got entertainment, and a ride plus entry to 3 clubs. You also get a free well-drink at PBR to start. I always do a rum and coke.

Side note: We also bring 2 shots of liquor in those 3.2oz bottles for the airplane....actually that's more than 2 shots. You can't bring them in the club because they check you thoroughly but we use is as part of some PBR tailgating. You have quite awhile there before departing.

Keep that in mind if you want to eat first. The time they give you a time but that's the START time at PBR. I don't think we left PBR till about 10pm. We hit a late buffet first (using a Buffet Of Buffets pass, of course).

Of course the next morning, we just got lunch and not breakfast. When you go to bed around 4am, you aren't getting up at 8am. Lol
    Those times, we only get 3 meals off the pass but that's fine. It's still worth it. We got in quick because I'm Platinum.

6. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You gotta credit the hosts. They do their job well. Add the pole dancer now and they keep you hyped.

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is a great review. We hit Haze and 1OAK as well, as you said we enjoyed both. We only bought one drink per club and we smashed by the end. One of the highlights of our trip was when one of the hosts, a Korean guy did the complete Gingham Style dance just like PSY. He said he practiced for months to get it down and was very proud to show it off! He had the whole bus rocking!

8. mrdeadx

mrdeadx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Captain Ron!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.