1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Late checkout at Orleans?

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by AndyGator, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyGator

AndyGator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be staying at Orleans in a few weeks. Looking on their site, I see checkout is 11 a.m.

I have a work assignment that centers around a live event from 10am-possibly 1:30/2p.m. I'll need to be on my laptop, and in a quiet workspace, checking out at 11 would be an inconvenience.

I've seen Mlife properties offer 3 p.m. checkout for $30, does Orleans do anything similar?

Thanks

2. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't think it would be a problem. We have checked in as early as 930 with no extra charge so I'm sure checking out a little late wouldn't be a problem.

3. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Orleans would usually extend one hour automatically when you call the desk. After that I'd say you're good til the maid knocks. Hell, thirty dollars might buy the next night at Orleans.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been offered late checkout until 6PM for $30 on an eStandby offer. If it's a slower time, you will probably get a similar offer a few weeks before your trip.

5. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heck ask for late check out and when the maid comes by, tip her $10.00 and ask can she do your room last (on that floor). My last stay at Orleans, there were the same 2 maids on my floor 2 days in a row. They went to lunch around 11/11:30 each day. If she makes you last ( or much later) then your are good until at least 1:30/2 pm.!!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.