1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Reward restocking

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rjrucinski, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjrucinski

rjrucinski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have plenty of LPs and going in November. I'm staying at Rio this trip under a good deal, so not an MLife property. Decided I would use my points for Red Rock buffets and drinks, the 2 MGM buffets reward, and 2 Monte Carlo buffets since none of these buffets require stays. However, I wasn't sure I would get the MC and MGM buffets since they are always sold out, no matter when I check. Decided on a lark to look at both tonight at around 8:40 PM CT, and the MC had one left! I quickly snapped that up. Now have a couple months to try and get lucky on the MGM one. Any recommendations on times that have worked well recently? Any other recommendations for my last Mlife reward that doesn't require a stay?

2. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They used to reset at about 7:06am Vegas Time. So try around then.
    Sorry you got the MC Buffet; I've tried this twice for both breakfast and lunch on two different trips..........they were both horrible. I really mean that, they were disgusting. Even the buffet at Luxor was better quality than Monte Carlo. The MGM is great no matter when you get it.
    You should try for the Mandalay Bay Buffet for dinner if you can. It's highly under-rated and of very good quality. I've done this one 5 times so far.

3. rjrucinski

rjrucinski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Karma, will keep that in mind if I find other rewards I want instead of the MC buffet. I figured for 2 free buffets,we can at least find something worthwhile to eat! I have had the MGM buffet before, and agree that it was really good.

4. stev0ftw

stev0ftw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from Vegas, and we snagged the 2 free Lunch buffets from Aria (Mon-Thur). The coupon is valid until 3pm. We got there at 245, so we got the last crack at Lunch items, and then got Dinner items too. Amazing steal of a deal. Only 71k LP for one of the best buffets I have had. (As opposed to 55k LP for MC Boo-ffet. Not a fan at all.) The trick is, you have to snag it right away when it restocks. They have 5 per day. I got it right at 9:01am Vegas time on the Friday before our weekend trip. (Had a late flight out on Mon.)

5. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rewards are not posted everyday at 7am. Changed months ago to random. Usually does happen between 7am - 12 noon and many times on 1/2 hour mark Vegas time, although occasional time outside that window.

6. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup totally random now. Good luck!

7. abileneblues

abileneblues Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was trying to get Beatles Love tickets a few weeks ago, I started checking at the top of every hour starting at 7 a.m. central time. I was logged in to both mine and my wife's account. I saw one left when I checked a couple of minutes after 10 a.m. central. I decided to snag that one and got it. I then decided to see if the other one might get one if somebody cut one loose. Sure enough, when I checked the other account it let me have one on that account, too.

I'd say that if there is one of the hard-to-get rewards that you just have to have, make it like a job to get it and keep checking back.

8. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got two Love tickets yesterday at 3:15 ish Vegas time, it showed nine left after I got them.

9. rjrucinski

rjrucinski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did get the MGM Buffett rewards today around 11:30 CT. I had just checked around 11:10 and was sold out, so got lucky to see 1 left. Does seem totally random.

10. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

WE did enjoy this buffet. When you purchase a buffet, you will have to wait a long time to get another. I have used one and now it states I have used my max on it. Will have to wait until it goes
    away and comes back more expensive for me to get another. So far, it's been a long time. Can't hold my breath that long....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.