1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How to tell a working girl from a visitor in Vegas

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by vgslvr, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vgslvr

vgslvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes it can get tricky! Some visitors do try to dress racy with high heels and can lead to mistaken identity? Any such experiences?

Was anyone on this board ever mistaken for a working girl?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty simple tell is this:

If a hot woman approaches, wearing floss and PFMs, and she shows any interest in you whatsoever, she's a working girl.

3. vgslvr

vgslvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If she approaches you, she could be a undercover cop:wink2: Maybe not! That will be entrapment

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, OK, old man. I meant "FMNs."

6. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Either way, you're still just a mark, not a chick magnet. lol

7. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was FMP for "F-Me Pumps".

8. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Y'all are making it too complex. The rule is: If she's interested in you, she's a pro. :thumbsdown:

9. JuliaNPete

JuliaNPete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dressed slutty with small purse: visitor (ladies on vacation shrink their needs into smaller spaces to go out)
    Dressed slutty with extra large purse: could be pro (ladies at work need to carry their "office" with them)

Just our observations and opinions on why...lol

10. Kickin

Kickin Flea

There is some truth to the saying that if she looks like a hooker she's a college girl and if she looks like a college girl she's a hooker. I've been approached by hookers dressed both ways, but at least at night most of the regular younger girls look like stereotypical hookers.

Like others said if she approaches you that's a dead giveaway. Always remember that you're ugly and you're not a stud and no hot girl will ever just walk up and hit on you unless she's a pro. The only times I've been hit on in Vegas were by drunk fat girls but fortunately (or unfortunately) I wasn't drunk.

11. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I met a girl at CP whom at first glance, I assumed was a young lady on her honeymoon waiting for her husband. Right up to the point where she said "Do you want to go upstairs for some fun?"

At the old Maxim's, sitting at the bar were 4 or 5 of them, looking just like office workers winding down from a long day. Right up until I got propositioned by one of them.

I was approached by a very pretty blonde, early 20's, in The Mirage bar who asked me if I wanted to learn a game other that VP. She had tight jeans and a bubble butt. I looked up at the bartenders and 2 of them were just watching and stifling laughs. This was around 2:00 P.M. and there were only maybe 2 other people at the VP bar.

On Fremont, right in front of GN, a very pretty young black girl in tight jeans linked her arm in mine and asked me if I wanted a date. I almost went for that one.

On various night time strolls on the Strip, I have been approached by women that I wouldn't eff with Joe's crank.

I just wonder how many I have seen that never approached me. Probably hundreds.

Oh, and the two trannies, right in front of The Mirage fountains, right around 3:00 A.M. After the initial proposition, the three of us just stood there laughing at each other, it was so absurd.

12. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was on my first trip to Vegas for my 21st Birthday (almost 32 years ago), I was mistaken for a working girl. Old timers will remember, back then the working girls were very obvious and the strip was littered with them. A few years later a new Sheriff cracked down and cleaned things up because Vegas was losing Convention business (translation....wives saying uh uh, you're not going to Vegas for a convention). Anyway, I was a bit naive I guess when one evening a man approached me and asked "Are you working?" to which I replied "No, I'm on vacation". It finally hit me a day or two later but I'm sure I gave him a chuckle.

13. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, I saw this happen just this past weekend at Cosmo. I was playing VP at one of the bars, and a woman at the end of the bar was dressed provocatively, nursing a glass of wine, playing discretely on her phone, and constantly looking around at who was coming and going from the bar. I assumed she was a working girl, but soon realized she was just a woman who liked to dress provocatively. In half a n hour, she was approached by no less than five guys of varying ages asking if she was available. she shooed them away until her boyfriend eventually showed up. She was definitely wearing the hooker boots :wink2:

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  14. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny, 4 trips and never been approached.... I guess I don't look like I have enough money? Or maybe I just look like I don't need to pay for it.... :ssst:

Been offered a lot of drugs and strip club/night club entries on the street though! :rolleyes2:

Ohhhhh Vegas.

15. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience, if she's bothering me while I'm trying to play video poker at 3am, she's a hooker.

16. sxr007

sxr007 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Simple, working girls are cheaper in the long run. :nono:

17. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If a hot woman talks to me she is a hooker LOL

18. TwiceTheJava

TwiceTheJava Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup; nailed it!

19. Kit39

Kit39 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This actually happened to me at The Hotel a few weeks ago and I was not wearing hooker heels nor did I think I was dressed outside of the norm for Vegas. But this older gentleman asked me how much I charged for the night. Now typically I would have been very polite and told him I was not a working girl but after drinking rum and diets for the last 4 hours I started screaming at him that I was not a hooker and some young girls starting chanting with me that of course I wasn't a hooker and go find someone else to bother, then funny part after he walked away the girls said you aren't a hooker are you? LOL. I however will think twice about how much makeup I wear when I am out and about;)

20. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to Vegas about 11 times since the late 90s. I don't ever remember being propositioned by a lady of the night.

I am always with my wife, so I am sure that she acts as a shield to keep them away.

Seriously, if any younger good looking woman showed any interest in me I would figure she must be a working girl. I am over 50 and not a hunk, if I weren't married I would probably have zero luck with ladies.

-Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.