1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spearmint Rhino, what's the catch?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Todd_Royce_XXL, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd_Royce_XXL

Todd_Royce_XXL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checking out the FAQ's on the SR website, they say they offer free limo rides to and from the club as well as free entry, no cover.

So are they just banking on people buying booze and lap dances?

If I go to a strip club I'm going to partake in both, but what about someone who just shows up to watch the dancers? Doesn't order anything. Do they really get a free ride for the night?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes its free u have to tip the driver the catch is nothing for you but if you take a cab you pay a cover charge and the strip clubs also pay the cab drivers a fee for taking you there so its cheaper for them to do the free limo, also free if you drive yourself as a local, just dont take a taxi u can usualy get in free

3. Pbtrav

Pbtrav Mid level gambler.....high level drinker!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes they are banking on people buying booze and lap dances......no catch.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's the same model that Vegas used years ago. Cheap rooms and cheap buffets to get you there in the hopes that you would pay to eat at the fancy restaurants, pay for shows and, of course, gamble. They need to get you there before they can make money off you.

5. tipdrill

tipdrill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ALWAYS use the free Limo. tip the driver like 10-15.

6. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really? $10 - $15 limo driver tip? I've never done this before but is that what is expected? I assumed the freebie ride was actually intended to free up some money for the girls so I'm depending on some members here that's "been there, done that"

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no u always tip the driver and if all you have is 10-15$ that wont even buy a drink or lap dance , your not in kansas anymore , usualy for a group of guys 20-40$ like for a party of 6

8. Beefcake

Beefcake Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Compare the cost of a cab and $30 or more for cover vs. a $10 tip to the limo driver and free admission to the club. What's the best deal?

9. rolotumasi

rolotumasi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was out in March I called up 1 evening about 8:30 mid-week and the guy picked me at the Mirage. I was by myself and the guy said I would be able to catch the end of happy hour. I told him I was diabetic and do not drink but thank you for the information. When we got to the club I gave him $15 and went inside. I ordered a club soda and when the waitress came back she said the drink was free because it is happy hour and the limo driver told her I can't drink do to health reasons. naturally I tipped her but I did not expect or ask for a free drink. When I left I took a cab about $12 back to the strip so I feel I made out quite well.

10. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats great customer service and unexpected for a place that really wants your money. Kudos to rhino!

11. sxr007

sxr007 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You answered my question right there. I was curious if the clubs would give you a free ride even if your single.

12. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, the free limo ride is for real, no catch, but I think you should tip the driver at least $10 for decency's sake.
    Happy hour at the Rhino is a bargain: $100 for a full bottle of vodka, with mixers. Split among 4 or 5 guys, that's two or three drinks per head.
    And they have a decent sandwich/burger menu, so you could grab a light dinner while getting lap dances from some of the hottest girls you will likely see anywhere.

I surprised my nephew and his friends, who were out in Las Vegas to celebrate his 21st birthday.
    They had never been to Vegas, and didn't know about the Rhino, so I told them it was a restaurant and we were going out for the best burgers in their young lives. Once we got there, they were completely wide-eyed and were drooling all over the place, but they all agreed the burgers were the best they ever had!
    Burgers with super hot strippers on the side....can't beat it!

13. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that's the thing most guys don't understand about strip clubs, they expect it to be worse than airline food,
    but guys that order food there are mostly business lunch or dinner patrons and won't put up with crap food

14. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And the prices were very reasonable, like $8 for a turkey club with bacon (uuummm...bacon).
    There is nothing quite like getting a lap dance, with the aroma of bacon in the air!

15. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many strip clubs also offer delivery, some have menus from eateries in the area that will deliver to the club.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.