1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Venetian Gold Club Lounge

Discussion in 'Comps' started by thecarve, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just noticed that I’m approaching Gold at Club Grazie, so I checked out the benefits…yawn:snore:…nothing of any real value to me except perhaps the access to the Gold Club Lounge. But, I have no idea what this Gold Club Lounge is.

So, what’s the deal? Any goodies in there? Free food? Booze? Anything? Bueller? Is there one in Palazzo as well, or just Venetian?

Just curious. Since I’ll be at Wynn next month, a trip to V/P certainly wouldn’t be a hassle. And barring a once-in-a-lifetime streak of bad luck, the requisite points shouldn’t be too hard to accumulate. I just wanted to know if there is any reason for me to make a point of doing so.

Many thanks! :thumbsup:

2. buttnugget

buttnugget Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not much in the Venetian Gold lounge. Just some paltry light snacks. The same is true of Palazzo, though that is for Platinum Card holders only. No booze that I've ever seen. The irony is that it now requires your card to be inserted to enter. Before the snacks were better and you didn't need proof of entry.

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No booze? Bummer. Oh well, thanks for the info. Guess I won't go out of my way to get to Gold then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.