1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Zumanity - blacked out after 9 April?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DReynolds86, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All,
    I will be in town from 19-22 April and I purchased two show tickets to Zarkana at New York/New York. When I redeemed it and looked at the "fine print" it said in the blackout dates that all performances after 9 April were blacked out. Is this normal? Am I screwed out of this show and should refund the LPs or should I hold on to the redemption and hope that they open the dates up? Thanks.

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Zarkana or Zumanity? Zarkana is at Aria...Zumanity is at NYNY. If the dates you intend to redeem tix for are blacked out, probably better to refund the LPs.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is new to me. I noticed it the other day myself and applies to all cirque shows. My guess is they are going to reprice them and/or add the shitty "hotel stay requirement", or ditch them completely after April 9th. "Terry Fator" ends later in April. Carrot Top near the end of June. The best show that isn't slated yet to end this year is probably "Fantasy".

That being said, I wouldn't rush for a refund right away just in case they change their mind. Of course if there is another reward you would need the LPs for, then by all means refund it. I doubt they are going to do an "about face" over this and you will probably need to refund eventually.

4. DReynolds86

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it's Zumanity. I'm not hurting for the LPs, but it's just shitty that they would advertise it with a two-month window to use it.

5. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The dates after 9th of April was just released like 2 weeks ago by CDS, meaning you couldn't have bought them from official sale until that. MyVEGAS is probably just too lazy to update their own dates. Those should be available soon and I read from Facebook that someone had already booked their seats from a trip in May. You could call them and see if they'll let you book for your dates.

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's positive news. MyVegas didn't have calendars for Gold Strike in Tunica in 2015 either when I booked on Jan. 6th for the 10th, but I called and they told me it was a "bonus night". They eventually threw up the calendar through June.

7. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MyVegas also confirmed that they're almost positive that CDS rewards will be returning for the summer... So that's positive.

8. DReynolds86

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They just changed the blackout dates with dates rolling into May. I booked my tickets to Zumanity for 21 April since it was the only date that wasn't blacked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.