1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ZIP Line on Fremont ...Anyone try it?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by chucker1, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chucker1

chucker1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are headed to Vegas in Sept. Heard there was a Zip-line over Freemont. Any responses as to how it went?? Do's & Don'ts etc??

2. Thadeus

Thadeus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife did it, she liked it. I think it cost $15 so it was worth the experience. I had just done Sky Jump so I did not try it. It may be under construction, they are supposed to be making it bigger and more permanent.

3. 4dazeoff

4dazeoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    did it about a year ago. was good fun as my buddy and i were pretty drunk. they make you read a couple of pages and initial a bunch of boxes. the only bummer is when we got to the roof/launch platform, there was a 30-40 minute wait as there were lots of people up there that you can't see until you get up there. fortunately we were not in a hurry but it was a long wait. definitely fun though! good luck!

4. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did it last year with my 22yr old daughter. She loved it. I thought it was just a whimpy ride. It all depends on your thrill level. I prefer the great coaster rides of Cedar Point in Sandusky ,Ohio. I have way more fun on the coasters than the zip line. To make a comparison, my daughter won't go near the monster coasters (scared) but she can't wait to go back on the zip line next month. We had a 45 minute wait on a midweek night at about 8pm. I hope you like it but I would rather spend my $15 on booze or gaming. Have fun.

5. carlyzmom

carlyzmom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I soooo want to do this when I go next month!!!

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had a couple friends do it last week and they said it was awesome.

7. ballhog

ballhog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its worth the price. Can't wait for the one from the top of the Luxor.

8. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am happy to see something new that pleases the crowd, and that is enjoying success. Watching from the ground everyone seems to be having lots of fun! It certainly isn't for me but it is just as well, reading the requirements it appears that Not only am I too old, but too fat as well!

Jimbo338

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.