1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Zero Cost myVegas Rewards...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Lauren Wolk, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauren Wolk

Lauren Wolk Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wanted to share my rewards for my 4 night July MGM trip. My goal was to redeem only zero cost rewards (i.e. no purchase required to use a reward).

My Account: LP Cost - 215K
    $50 Freeplay @ MGM
    Free drink at Bellagio
    Entry for 2 into Minus5
    Entry for 2 into the Foundation Room (not subject to 3-in-30)

Wife's Account: LP Cost - 28K
    Free drink at Bellagio
    Free drink at Mixx
    Free Pastry at Aria

I am still farming LPs for my wife and hope to change out one of her vouchers for another $50 free play. I am only at 20K LP though so I have a ways to go.

Any other suggestions for zero cost reward combinations? We have a suite booked at the MGM so 1 free night in a basic room is a no-go.

2. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Minus 5 is kinda meh... kind of a novelty bar.

I'd use the 25k points towards either the $50 Monte Carlo dining credit, or a buffet (2 buffets if you have the LPs). Although the $50 MC credit isn't completely free, it can be pretty close. :)

Going from 20k to the 125k required for $50 free play is going to be tough if you're in the early stages of the game on your wife's account.

3. phinfan08

phinfan08 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will also be at the mgm on July 4th! I redeemed the $50 free play and the two dinner buffets for 91k

4. Catzilla

Catzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you fall short on the second $50 FP you could still get the $25. I like donfairplay's buffet suggestion too.

For some reason the MGM $25 FP reward is only 32,500. If you got the $25 and the $10 the total LP cost would only be 42,500. I don't know why the cost of their $25 reward is less than everyone else, but it is.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also vote for the Monte Carlo $50 credit - I have used it at Dragon Noodle, which is an excellent Chinese restaurant, and it covered almost everything - dinner for two including entrees, a large side order of fried rice. The bill ended up being about $10 after the credit was applied.

6. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The challenge now is finding no cost rewards while NOT staying at an MLife property...Cirque tickets are still the best deal by far, followed by Bellgio/Mirage buffets.

7. Isaac Wolkowicz

Isaac Wolkowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the suggestions.

I like the $10 & $25 freeplay combo instead of 1 $50...more attainable.

My wife and I do not care for buffets, but they are a good option for a no-cost reward.

I'll look at the MC $50 credit.

I was really hoping they brought back the picnic by the pool valid at the MGM (bucket of beer and poolside appetizer for 25K LP). That would be a 100% green light redemption for me.

8. franchize68

franchize68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    50$ credit to ny time square bar

u don't have to see dueling pianos go during happy hour

9. Lauren Wolk

Lauren Wolk Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    great tip! thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.