1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Zarkana Tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Jwingle, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I purchase 1 Premium companion ticket to Zarkana on my husbands MyVegas account and 1 Premium ticket on my MyVegas account, can I use those verification codes to sit together?

Also, if I purchase the companion ticket, do I have purchase a ticket with real money or can we just use both of the tickets from MyVegas as free tickets?

Thank you!

2. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, just tell the sales rep you have 2 rewards to claim and want the seats together.

Yes, you have to use real money. It's buy one, get one free.

3. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked the same 2 weeks ago for our trip in May. Both myself and partner redeemed on myvegas and called over to the States and the helpful woman booked us the best seats together using each of our redemption codes.
    The only thing I found weird was that you get no confirmation email, so its a case of turning up with the booking reference given over the phone.....hope there are no problems!

4. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you and your wife purchase? One of you redeemed a full price ticket from MyVegas and the other redeemed a companion ticket on MyVegas? Of you both redeemed full price tickets on MyVegas?

I'm debating on what would be the best way to get tickets; getting a companion ticket on myvegas for 5,000 loyalty coins and then purchasing a full price ticket with US dollars or, using my loyalty coins to get a full price ticket (78,00). To me, if I'm going to pay for a ticket using US dollars, the best way to save my MyVegas coins would be to get the companion ticket. Right?

5. zippy1973

zippy1973 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just bought the standard tickets on myVegas, one on each of our accounts (40.000 LP each) Having been to quite a few of the Cirque shows over the years we have visited Vegas, the standard tickets will do us fine. We have plenty LP's so decided to get the free tickets, saving our holiday spending money!

6. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How nice! I wish my husband had enough LP's for us to do that. Have fun!

7. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can easily earn 40k in LP in a month or less.

8. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He has earned 6,000 LP in less than a week so maybe that goal would be attainable for us! We used to only play about once a week but now that we are going to vegas we are playing everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.