1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Zarkana Ticket Redemption Experience

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Piggylane, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About 4 p.m. yesterday I was bored (I'm in the middle of a two week trip) and realized that with about 400,000 loyalty points I ought to finally redeem something! I have seen most of the Cirque shows but not Zarkana so why not?

I redeemed 49,500 LP's for a ticket and based on what I've read in the posts on this messageboard I headed on over to the mLife desk at Aria. Like most guys, instructions are just someone else's opinion!

A nice young lady was a bit confused at first, said she had to go to a computer but then said she had "linked" my free ticket to my Platinum account so go right upstairs to the Box Office. So I did! They had no clue what she was taking about and called back down to the mLife desk. In the end they gave me a number to call (it was on my confirmation, duh! Maybe written redemption instructions do have value!) and a nice lady hooked me up with the ticket.

My seat was Section 205, Row Q, seat 11. Look it up. It's an aisle halfway back in the theater as far to the right of the stage as you can get. All of the people sitting next to me had used Tix4Tonite or similar vouchers and there were many empty rows behind us. In fact the theater was about 40% full.

My initial guess has always been that the MyVegas tickets wouldn't be the Premium seats I usually get from calling VIP Services and this one wasn't - Premium seats weren't available for redemption either. But, it was free! On a busier night I bet the seat would have been farther back. Perhaps had I called and booked for a future date would I have gotten a better seat?

All that being said, the theater is very open to the stage and all the seats afford a great view of the show. I enjoyed it but woud place it number 4 behind O, Ka and Love but ahead of Mystere, Criss Angel and lightyears ahead of Zumanity.

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, you have to call the MyVegas number and redeem your ticket BEFORE your trip, and they place you in a seat. Then when you arrive in Vegas you go to the box office to pick it up.

The small stuff like buffets you go to the Mlife desk and redeem.

Glad it worked out though!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.