1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Zarkana Reward for two - Slow down people :-)

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about you guys give me a change to redeem this award? It's gone in 13 seconds, lol!

2. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep an eye on the Facebook pages of anything related to that show too. You can get some pretty good ticket deals through mlife, Aria and Zarkana's social media pages.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They must be only offering one per day like the non-bonus rooms. Best of luck trying to get it in the future.

4. Snickers

Snickers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got them last week - just happened to check before I headed out to lunch. Got a pair to Zumanity at the same time. I wish they went back to the set time to release though. Took about a week of checking at odd intervals to catch it.

5. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to grab a pair this afternoon, been occasionally looking the past week or so, as my trip is still over two months away. Checked at a little after 1pm pacific time, sold out. Checked again at about 1:50pm, there were 4 pairs available. Just for shits and giggles, I checked again after finishing my confirmation (probably just 2-3 minutes) and it was down to 1 left, so they do go fast. Hope this helps, not sure if the reload times now change on a daily basis or what.

6. EastCoastVegasFan!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like they reload multiple times a day now? Nice! Just upped my chances

7. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It took me a while to get my 2 zarkana tickets. Over a week of constantly checking. About a 2 weeks ago I got nnr at 10 pm central time. They actually had about 7 left. Called this week to redeem and got front row -- didnt really want front row but it took forever for the myvegas agent to get through their computer system i just took them. Just dont like being that close.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  8. EastCoastVegasFan!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally got them, the funny thing is they were labeled as "sold out", but I tried it anyway and they let me in to get two tickets. I now have 7k LPs and am thinking about dumping the game :)

9. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, thanks for sharing that. I never thought about it, but I suppose if you hit it just right, as they loaded or as someone decided they could not redeem for the right nights and returned , then you would be just waiting for the rebound. More and more My Vegas is beginning to remind me of a Macy's basement sale on an I Love Lucy show.

10. Mizzou233

Mizzou233 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I have been trying to get this award for almost 2 weeks now. Every time we look it's sold out. This has to be one of the more popular awards. Has anyone ever bought one for 78,000 lp's, then had their wife do the same thing? If so, were you still able to sit together?

11. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can sit together with the single purchases. Just wait to call and redeem both at the same time. You will need both mlife #s and confirmation numbers. I did this back when they still offered O free tickets.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  12. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I am in the same boat, luck of the draw I guess

MS

13. Firedew

Firedew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked this morning a little after 10am and was shocked to see the 2 Premium tickets to Zarkana available. Just in time as Mrs.Firedew wants to see the show next week! Lucky timing or good Karma I'm not sure. :beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.