1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Your favorite slots - at Bellagio

Discussion in 'Slots' started by thestugot, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thestugot

thestugot Low-Roller

I like to play $5 Pinball or Top Dollar. I hope these are at Bellagio when I go in July. I'm generally at Delano, but thought I'd try Bellagio this time. Anyone have a favorite at Bellagio? $1 or $5 level.

2. Oxygenator

Oxygenator Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio has lots of Top Dollar at 1 and5 dollar level, but only one $5 Pinball. Even Top Dollar progressives.

Personally, I have the best luck on the 1 and 5 dollar ones near the high limit area kinda in front of the buffet.

3. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a great selection of $5 Top Dollar (double and regular); no selection for Pinball unless you move up to the high limit room $25 machines. Lots of older $5 machines and $10 top dollar mixed in right outside the high limit room.
    There is also a 15 coin (.50 or $1) Top Dollar hidden over to the side of the craps tables close to the cashier cage.

Cant say this is my favorite place to play higher $$ machines though.. Lost big there in February.

4. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you mentioned that. I used to hit the High Limit area there all the time and do pretty well. Since about nine months ago I couldn't hit the floor if I tripped. Been doing much better at NYNY of all places.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.