1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

You cant make this stuff up

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by jerseyguy, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Despite all the horrible stuff I read in the paper each day theres always a few things that crack me up .This week a Carnival worker or Carny from SC called the police claiming her wallet was stolen. They investigate,find out she still has her wallet and it contains illegal drugs. Guess who's in jail.

2. shawnawm1868

shawnawm1868 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband is a former carney, but he still sometimes works locals fairs and carnivals with his family. The stuff I've seen and heard over the years is unbelievable. This one takes the cake though. Reminds me of that episode of COPS where the woman called police because her crack dealer ripped her off. Some people just don't use their heads.

3. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish I was making this stuff up. Thats how we roll in the YO.

wedding trip!!!
  5. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A true genius at work

Todays jersey idiot is a guy near me who drove 15 miles with his truck on fire and no front tires. Cops were able to track him because of the marks his front rims made in the road. He picked up some branches and brush along the way which caught fire. He finally ended up going directly across a traffic circle into the woods. He had to hang out the window to drive because his windshield got smashed. Charged with DUI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.