1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Yet another Mlife Offer glitch

Discussion in 'Comps' started by lvmb, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvmb

lvmb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked flights for my next trip in October so I thought I'd look on Mlife to see
    if I've emerged from the 'no corporate offers' black hole I've been in for the last 12 months.

Not quite. I'm a Gold level member and this time the site was showing property specific offers from Luxor and MGM for Sapphire, Pearl, Gold, Platinum and even Noir levels!

Of course, I had to click through to see how good the offers were, but there was no detail behind any of them.

I expect the offers will all vanish in a day or two like they normally do when they mess up, but I wish they could get their system sorted out.

Anyone else see them?

2. SW

SW Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Earlier this week, my Mlife account show 30+ offers from Aria. Clearly an error. And just like your case, no detail behind any of them. A day or two later, they vanished.

3. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got the same thing. I'm almost Pearl, but have offers for 2 hotels up to noir status. Just for kicks I clicked the offers and they are all the same rate.
    Darn, I was hoping to cash-in on their mistake this time. :grrr:

4. Scottndindy

Scottndindy Low-Roller

I noticed the same thing in my account. I had better prices on rooms when clicking the noir link than the other links.

5. VeddaLasVegas

VeddaLasVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't even check our offers on the website anymore. I rely on the mailers and emails now. I also print all my offers and take them with me because last visit to Aria they had a different offer booked with $100 less free play. They asked if I had a copy and of course I didn't and the offer was no longer on the website.

6. lvmb

lvmb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to you all for the replies. As usual, it's good to know it's not just me.

I always print any offers I use before I actually book them because they disappear as soon as you do, and you are left with no confirmation of what you booked.
    This habit saved me quite a few dollars on a MC trip where they claimed my offer didn't include any F&B element. Pulling the print of the offer out got the whole amount removed from the bill at checkout with no further argument.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.