1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Yes I Had Western KY -2.5

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Da_Nit, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da_Nit

Da_Nit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have Western KY -2.5 and they are up 49-14 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Central Michigan scores 27 unanswered points to bring it to 49-42. central has the ball with almost no time left and this happens:

[YOUTUBE]xxHc-3wbjrk#[/YOUTUBE]

So on the craziest laterals play of all time they make the miracle score. Fine kick the extra point and lets see if I can still get the win in OT. Nope central goes for two points doesn't convert and loses by one.

Anyway no big change on a no name bowl game but it was a bit frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
  2. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heard about that on ESPN radio..wow that's one to remember (or forget) Tough one. Better luck ahead!

3. Dr Nostron

Dr Nostron Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Brutal beat - then after all that craziness if they had just kicked PAT still had a shot at winning bet in OT

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was watching that game but changed channels as it looked like a blow out early in the 4th quarter and Lou Holltz grates on me. He reminds me of coach T from the Toyota commercials. Tough beat if you had W. Ky.

5. archie1959

archie1959 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if Floyd Mayweather, Jr. had a bet on the game? No sign on any social media accounts of a winning ticket on Central Michigan (Guess is he had action on Western KY)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.