1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Yearly Vegas Visitor

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by martinr, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martinr

martinr High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been coming to Vegas for about six years. First two times, it was myself and my wife. Then, she developed the "been there, done that" attitude. She's not the gambler in the family! I've enjoyed my solo trips and primarily stay at CET properties, being a Diamond Total Rewards member. At the end of September, first of October, we'll be making the trip together again. Plan on seeing a couple of shows and burning through the RCs for some good meals. Going solo is fun and tends to be more spontaneous. But, experiencing the lifestyle of the Vegas visitor together has it's definite appeal.

Always looking for new experiences in the ever-changing world of Vegas. If nothing else, it's the best plae in the world to people watch!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
  2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!!! Good your relationship withstands solo Vegas visits... you'd be amazed how many guys are on a leash. I visit once month or so for business, but always add some extra fun time. Though I invite her every time, my wife hates to fly and rarely comes along.

You'll enjoy this site... lots of great info and opinions.

3. martinr

martinr High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. The few days that I stay in Vegas when I'm solo give her that private time that everybody needs from time to time. This time, maybe she decided to go with me because I told her about a late night at The Mirage last year when I was surprised by a girl who sat down next to me who was looking for some company. It turned out that her interest in company was pretty expensive and could have turned out much less innocently than I was willing to take a chance on. Not into that and the wife may have wanted to tag along this time just to make sure nothing could be too tempting.

Maybe we'll compare notes on different subjects from time to time.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
  4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha! The old "you need company?..." routine. One of my favorite things to do is sit at the bar and people watch a bit while playing VP. Some of these girls are real quiet and sly about it and others are down right pushy. You were right to take a pass... the pros in Vegas are experts at separating you from your money and sometimes your wallet, watch and sometimes worse. They're not interested in developing a return clientele, there's a never ending supply of stupid conventioneers, etc. who get off the plane everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.