1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

XS nightswim party question

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by rrdoublet, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrdoublet

rrdoublet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

Been to vegas several times, but never really been to a nightclub. I'm a lower twenties male and I'll be going with a few other same age males.

We are thinking about going to XS on sunday june 30th to see a show/party and i was wondering what the logistics of getting in is. The website is selling tickets at $30, but i've always heard that if you're a group of guys, you wont get in regardless of having tickets. Also, how are the nightswim parties? anyone ever been?

Thanks

2. schwaiguy

schwaiguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to this one on Thursday night. A ball. Drinks are $21.

The usual advice is get there early. Dress nice. Try to break up your big group into smaller groups. Try to hook up with women to go in as part of your group.

schwaiguy

3. rrdoublet

rrdoublet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The website says to wear swimwear.. So should i wear a tanktop, swimsuit, and flipflops? or dress nice and have a swimsuit under it?

Kinda confused on this one.

4. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no male should ever wear a wife beater :nono: so don't embarrass Texas and Texas Tech by doing so.....and although you would probably fit right in with the "crowd" avoid any affliction, ed hardy or tapout wear as well unless you want to have constant dude brah moments when you run into someone else wearing the same thing :rolleyes2::vomit:

5. rrdoublet

rrdoublet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haha touche. Although, i do have a texas flag tank top... Might cancel out the bro-ness of it all.

6. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get presale tickets off wanttickets.com . Rock the trunks and a graphic tee. You shouldn't have any issues getting in if you show up around 10-1030.

7. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buy the presale tickets online, you will get in much faster. And if its the swim night, almost everyone will be wearing shorts and bikinis.

8. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being in our 50's, the nightclubs aren't on our agenda but we stay at Wynncore and spend 90% of our time there so we see a lot of the young people that go to XS and Surrender in the evenings. The club scene is dress to impress for sure. Guys and girls always look great, dressed to the nines. So, even though it's the nightswim, you still need to "look good"...girls that can't turn a head won't be in a bikini and guys out of shape won't be wearing swimwear. Just make sure you can pull off what you wear but still fit in. To put it in a nutshell, common sense prevails and use your mirror before heading out:peace:

Pardon the slight off subject question but does anybody reading this thread know if the night swim is every Sunday and is it still going in Sept or is it just a summer thing?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  9. Mitkraft

Mitkraft High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I Love LOVE LOVE that answer! So true! :nworthy:

Check out this helpful Video for more info:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ee3xemyQjI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ee3xemyQjI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" ></embed></object>

10. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gig'em Aggies!

[YOUTUBE]NMcDlyNmEmg[/YOUTUBE]

Final Score:

Johnny Football's Texas A&M Aggies 41
    Big Game Bob's Oklahoma Sooners 13

11. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    news crashers of all types are always my favorites, but those two were especially funny....and someone needs to direct the cutie on the left to the nearest LVB overpass so she can replenish her stash :evillaugh

if I was the news guy I would have been said hey how about a :kiss: for letting you live on the air

12. schwaiguy

schwaiguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there's a sign that said no MMA or tattoo-inspired clothing.

6 people in front of us and behind us were kicked out, and this was the line with the list. Don't wear cutoff denim. I would consider nice with swimsuit underneath, but what to do with the wallet/phone, etc?

13. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :thumbsup: WHOOP!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.