1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

XS Blackjack?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by bdg626, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdg626

bdg626 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering if XS, or any other nightclubs, offer blackjack and what the table minimums might be. Going in June for my birthday, and I know Marquee has tables, but was wondering what else is out there.

Thanks!

2. xtramoney

xtramoney Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    XS has depended on the night when ive been in the past, normally if outside is open they have a few tables, its been $50 mins when ive seen them. Seeing as you're there in June the outside should be open!

3. JCW

JCW Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at Surrender on a Saturday night last July. From what I remember they had blackjack and craps. The min was around $10.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not at Wynn (I'm not sure if your question was specific to that property), but Lavo recently added table gaming to their space. I haven't been there in several months, but my recollection from a previous thread was that minimums were in the neighborhood of $25 for 6:5, and $100 for 3:2.

5. jmfselu09

jmfselu09 Tourist

I played at XS on a Friday night for $15 at a 6:5 table. Was fun. mostly dudes playing but there was some trim all around :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.