1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

X Rocks at Rio

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by paulbb21, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulbb21

paulbb21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone seen the new XRocks show at the Rio? I am in Vegas Sept 18-24 and was thinking of checking out the show. Looking for reviews please if you have seen the show.

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not really a review but heres the music the girls are dancing to

We’ve got intense, heart-pounding rock songs from artists including Slash & the Conspirators, Muse, Metallica, The Beatles, Awolnation, Alice in Chains, Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath,” Angela said. “We’ve taken some of the most powerful rock songs of all time and combined them with erotic, high-energy choreography

3. showguru1

showguru1 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    X Rocks

My wife and I saw X Rocks 2 weeks ago. We liked it. It's in a small room at the Rio and we were both like, wait a minute, when we first saw it. But the size of the room fits the show well. Loud rock and roll, smoking hot dancers and a comedian at halftime that had us rolling. It might be more of a show for dudes but my wife liked it too. Visually, there's some wild stuff going on - a chick gets electrocuted, another chick climbs a giant spider web, sparks and fire and all kinds of stuff. Good show overall.

4. paulbb21

paulbb21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the review. I also saw it recently. I took the chance on it and the show was a good. Lots of loud rock music. Reminded me of being in a strip club without the lap dances or dollar bills being thrown on stage. The Fantasy show at Luxor is more for couples. The X Rocks show is more for guys who want to drink a few beers and be very entertained.

5. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hubs and I love original X Burlesque at Flamingo and we love rock music, so we'd love to see this show, I think. Thanks for the reviews.

6. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, just found out this is on the Diamond two free list, for anyone that cares.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.