1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

X Country At Harrah's...

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GreggWizard, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreggWizard

GreggWizard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone seen X Country at Harrah's yet? I guess it's fairly new and there's not a lot of reviews to be found on it, so I'm trying to get some feedback, good or bad. Thanks!! :headbang: :beer:

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have seen XBurlesque & XRocks which is the same creators...we LOVE XBurlesque. We liked XRocks but the crowd was thin (it was very new when we saw it) & the music was QUITE loud but the girls were good.
    Think burlesque--but with country.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HOUtoLAS

HOUtoLAS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This past February I saw x country at Harrahs and I liked it better than crazy girls we saw the same trip at Planet Hollywood. If you have seen x burlesque at flamingo it's similar, but with country music.

4. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to watch X Country last month and enjoyed it. It was the first Burlesque show I have seen in Vegas. On the strength of it I will probably go and see X Rocks at The Rio later this month.

5. GreggWizard

GreggWizard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your help, everyone!!

6. TJC

TJC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely a big, um, thumbs up. A little old country, a little newer country, a little crappy bro country, a little Hee Haw, and a lot of nice scenery. What more could anyone ask for?

The only downside was that the comedian was horrible. He didn't fit the rest of the show and wasn't very funny at all. He ended with some lame street hat dance routine. I hope he's been replaced since my brother and I saw the show last December.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.