1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Summer Offer - not quite as good as before

Discussion in 'Comps' started by irmster, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irmster

irmster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the last few years I've pretty much had the same seasonal offers from Wynn. 3 nights Parlor Suite +$200 FB per day + $1000 slot play. 3 or 4 offers a year and I usually use 2 of them.

Received my Summer Offer email last night (much later than usual)- still 3 nights in the Parlor Suite but no FB and $750 slot play.

I know there are several versions of the offer - not sure I've been downgraded, or they are no longer offering the higher version. Anyone else got similar or other 'Summer offers'?

Anyway, I'd already agreed the usual deal with my host before the email arrived so no damage done.

2. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not quite the same comparison, but my GF gets 3 nights standard and $300 slot. No changes in her offer for summer (which we are very much hoping to use very soon).

3. Luckybee

Luckybee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dh has been getting Wynn offers for about 4 yrs now and we havent stayed there yet. Our last trip to Vegas was about 4 yrs ago(life and medical issues have stood in our way...lol).
    We stayed at our usual Bellagio full RFB penthouse but did play a couple of nights at Wynn mainly $5.00/$25.00 slots. We left ahead about $10,000. Since then hubby gets offers like clockwork always for Salon/Parlour with FB and freeplay. In 4 yrs the only thing thats chgd is that the offer went from Salon suite to Parlour this past yr. Matter of fact his offer this time is exactly what yours used to be Irmster.
    On another note can any Wynn regulars answer this?
    We're going back in April 2014, we were going to use some Myvegas points but cant get suites now so we're thinking of splitting our stay with Wynn and B. but that said I'm a tiny bit concerned about a couple of things I've read about Wynn, that is the noise factor from the clubs which would drive me insane if im in my suite trying to sleep(although we do tend to stay up quite late, but not every night), and more importantly, that one cant even move their chair by the pool. Im like a sun compass, where I turn my chair to face the sun wherever/whenever, and I've read reviews on T.A where the reviewers have stated that they've been told they cant move the chairs at all , I guess because of space restrictions. I'm a definite pool person and the one thing (besides the PH at the B) that we absolutely love is that we've always been able to go to the pool at B around noon or 1 and still find chairs with room to move them when needed.(and now I understand they have the Cypress pool chairs that can be pre assigned for a fee which to my mind makes it even better since I have no great desire to hit the pool at 9 after hitting the bed at 5 or 6....lol) Before we decide I need to know this(and noise comments) because this would be an absolute non starter for me. Anyone?

4. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are regular Wynn customers--stay there about 8 times a year.....headed there on Wednesday morning (woohoo!). We stay on the tower Suites side of Wynn and get a golf course view--no noise at all from the clubs in the TS and the golf course view.

Can't comment on the pools as I'm not a pool person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.