1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Red Card

Discussion in 'Comps' started by luckydude, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckydude

luckydude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With Total Rewards and MLife you can earn tier credits , rewards credits etc through various charges as well as by gambling. Can this also be done with the Red Card or do you only earn comp credits through your play with the Red Card. I went to their website and couldn't find any information on how this program works.

2. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. Not that I know of. Red Card just racks up points gambling.

3. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. luckydude

luckydude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do seem like they want to keep you guessing. Total rewards gives you their info on their website and MLife has a nice booklet explaining how there program works. Wynn likes to keep it more private and simple. A host seems more important at Wynn.

5. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly what I get when the times I asked. They (dealer, supervisor and other floor staff) stressed that I should go and talk to a host. Given the extremely small amount of time I spend at their tables per trip the host would most definitely laugh real hard.

6. degeneratewho

degeneratewho Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wynn's a nice resort but their comps suck. I lost $10k there in a weekend playing bj and had to fight with them over comping about $500 worth of food charges to the room. they were trying to just cover 1/2 of it of something like that. they did offer me a ride to the airport in a phantom for my losses but you can pay for that for a few hundred bucks. nothing special. mlife treats me much better than wynn forsure.

7. VDMTom

VDMTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great... and I'm going to be staying at Encore soon.. :rolleyes2:

8. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen posts in other places where folks who had lots of room charges were given nice discounts for return visits. But I haven't seen that in a lung while.

9. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps I’ve managed to get “luckier” and play longer/bigger at Wynn without really knowing it…perhaps I’ve just been fortunate to land a great host and Wynn and unfortunate to get crappy ones at Milf places…I don’t know. But Wynn has definitely treated me much better than Bellagio or Aria have over the past three or four years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.