1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn host question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bubbalv, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbalv

bubbalv Tourist

I have had the same host for years. Recently i was assigned a new host (my old one left). My new one, K.M. is extremely cold and not very welcoming. Honestly, I feel like I am bothering him whenever I ask him for help with a trip.

I thought a host was in the customer service business? I am looking for some advice. Who should I speak with? Should I ask for a new one?

Any help would be most appreciated !

2. My Orginal host left so I got a new host, recently (January!) I asked at a different properity (Venetian) if I could be coded to a different host, explained that I felt uncomfortable with them, and dealing with them was draining & he dragged his feet making arrangements nearly impossible. They happily obliged and my new host is wonderful.

I have a host at the Wynn as well, no qualms. I am sure they would act similarly to the V if I had the request there instead.

3. thefish2010

thefish2010 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want a friendly, very attractive, fun, female host at Wynn, ask for Martina Barbarian. She's technically an international host, but she can be your host as a domestic player as well (I knew her from the Palms and she called me when she went to Wynn saying she would like to be my host, and I'm domestic). If you're looking for old school, your best bet is Pucci. His name is John Pucci but he goes by Pucci and is a very well known host that can get just about anything done if you are a reasonably sized player.

4. irmster

irmster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host at Wynn is 'AM' although now I have to go through her PA rather than her. For my latest trip, I tried to book a marketing offer through central marketing but they insisted I needed to go through the host. I've always found AM very pleasant and helpful.

5. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Pucci! I know him. I met him a few years ago here in NY. I guess he was visiting various trading floors and clients and giving his business card out to anyone interested. I was on the floor of one of the banks who cover us and took one his cards and chatted for a bit. He's apparently a really well-known Vegas host around wall street. I still have his card but never contacted him because I got the sense my play was well below anything he'd care about plus if he visits here regularly that's a little too close to home for me.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.