1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Ferrari showroom

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by KBT2012, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone ever been and seen the Enzo? Every time I go (4 or 5 times since it has been open) I haven't seen it, but I've heard stories of one being there in the past and seen pictures.

Anyone know what is currently in the show room or been within the past week?

2. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never paid the $$ to go in but i have seen pics of at least 2 enzo's on display at wynn.. rodger penske's red one (and f50) and wynn's black one.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they charge you to go in?

4. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its a dealership.

I guess anyone who really is interested in buying a Ferrari wouldn't mind paying 10 bucks to walk into the place. I'm sure a few thousand people pay the entrance fee a week.

5. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there is a gift shop you can go in for free. to see the cars they charge $10 or something unless you have a Ferrari key with you then they let you in free.
    i see enough of them driving around here when the weather gets warm or when driving by the local dealer that i'd never pay to see one.

6. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, $10 to go in. Never quite understood the appeal, but then again, I don't have a driver's license, so I'm probably not their target demographic.

7. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They consider it a "museum" as it has a lot of rare models on display.
    I get it, it's just not for me. People come from all over the world who may
    Not routinely see such cars. It's worth 10 bucks to enough of them I guess.

8. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they refund the $10 if you buy a car?

9. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

I believe they credit the $10 entrance fee if you buy the souvenir picture! Yes, I've got one and you don't want to know what the picture costs to have it discounted by $10. The entrance fee is just to stop the masses from going in.

For the price of a beer or two, it's actually a nice diversion. It's never crowded so you have the place to yourself. Drool all over you want with no one in your way.

They do service cars in there and even though its been at least 5 years since I've been in there, I can still remember how white the shop was. Anyone that's been around a service garage will know they get dirty in a hurry. They probably wash the cars before it goes in for service so the floor stays white.

Anyways, ain't a bad price for a private showing. I also went to the Lambo showroom in Palazzo for $5 although that was a discounted price since the downstairs area was closed for a private function. $5 to drool over a bunch of exotic cars for half an hour was worth it.

Can't remember for sure if any Enzos were in there, but I'm 99% certain Steve's black one was (edited to note this was several years ago). I still remember I saw not one but two Enzos in my small hometown (pop. 100,000), just sitting in a hotel parking lot. Imagine just parking on the street to go to a restaurant and seeing those babies parked there. I hardly noticed the other 20 exotic cars in the same parking lot. Apparently there was some kind of car rally and my hometown was a pit stop for them. They actually travelled with a security guard to watch the cars at night, lol.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  10. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not only it is $10 bucks to get in but they don't allow pictures either. If they allowed that I wouldn't mind the $10.

11. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in December and in August, they didn't charge anything to go in, just had to pay if you wanted your picture taken. I also went to the Lambo exhibit when it was open at Palazzo....I'd probably pay $20 to go in and look at the cars but I'm also a car person in general, one of my hobbies outside of Vegas so for me it's something I enjoy even if it is cars I have seen before.

12. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Use to be free...when did this change?

13. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does it dull the paint or what?

14. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know but I do know that it makes you sparkle and glow in the dark. Violation of Wynn policies. You have to read the fine print.:evillaugh

15. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never been there but my dad did take me to a Lamborghini dealership on my first trip to Vegas. I can't remember exactly where it is located but it was maybe 15 minutes from the strip if I recall. No charge to get in and the employees couldn't have been nicer. We were greeted when we first walked in and were each handed a sheet of paper listing the cars in the showroom along with prices.

16. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they have been charging for years now. I went in there about 1 year after the wynn opened and paid the $10 fee (which they refund if you buy anything from the store or if you buy a car). Like someone else has said 10 bucks isnt that bad if you are a car guy and want to be able to see all different ferrari's new and old that you would probably never see anywhere else... but it does suck that you need to pay to go into a glorified car dealership. The place isn't that big but I was able to kill like 30-40 minutes just gawking at the cars. And their maintenance area is impressive. I don't think I've ever seen a garage that clean in my life.
    And to answer the OP's question I did also see Wynn's black Enzo (it was the FXX version... i remember it being essentially bare bones inside-- but yeah that was like 7 years ago).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.