1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker Wynn/Encore VP Question

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by ACMike, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm heading to Vegas later this month :)thumbsup:), and was wondering how the VP conditions are at Wynn/Encore. I typically play DDB at $1 ($5/hand), $2 ($10/hand), or (if things are going well) $5 ($25/hand) level. Will I be able to find 9/6 paytables? If so, are they only for single line or also multi-line? Also, any difference between Wynn and Encore in this regard? Thanks in advance.

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For $1 DDB, your best bet is Eastside Lounge at Encore. They have 9/6 at the $1 level there (and plenty of them). Unfortunately, the bars at Wynncore don’t comp drinks. So, if you’re a drinker, you might be better off with the 9/5 stuff you can find on the floor. They will give you free refills on your coffee (I don’t know about soda) though.

At Wynn (much less so at Encore) 9/6 DDB is plentiful at the $5 level. In fact, the only games I found that weren’t 9/6 were the progressives (which are 9/5).

The only multiline games I play are Super Times Pay. For those, $1 games can be had at 9/5 in both properties. Though, Wynn will have more of the good pay tables (both in sheer numbers and % of games that are “good”).

I think it is a rule on VMB that someone must respond “check vpfree2” on every video poker question. When it comes to Wynn/Encore…ignore that suggestion. Vpfree is nigh on worthless when it comes to accuracy with respect to Wynncore’s pay tables.

3. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the great info!!

4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes if we want to play at the bar, I just buy a drink because I've had a lot of $100 cocktails sitting at a machine I really didn't want to play:poke:

All that aside though, I've always found the cocktail service to be very good at Wynncore so it's pretty easy to play some qtrs, get your drink and then hop up to the bar....they have no probelm with you bringing a drink w/ you.

It's really a pretty dumb game, I don't know why Steve doesn't bite the bullet...his VP bars would be full all the time......on second thought, just for that very reason, maybe I'm gald he doesn't:evillaugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.