1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn/Encore Questions!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by furnitureguy, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furnitureguy

furnitureguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all,

Just wondering if the daily slot tournament is still going on at W/E? If so what are the dates it will be running and are the prizes still the same?

Also I heard a rumour of the pool at the Encore being closed until the end of march? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks! :beer:

2. blue227

blue227 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Geoff just posted a pic in his Trip Report that says that the Encore slot tournament is running now through Feb 18. The photo includes details of the prize structure. 2 free buffet passes are included for participation.

3. fuseli

fuseli Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if the buffet passes cover dinner, or just breakfast/lunch?

We were staying at Christmas and while we earned 4 pairs of passes playing in this tournament,
    they just left them "on my Red Card" for use at a later date (I think they specified within a year)
    as they had a special holiday buffet over the Xmas period that was not included.

4. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they say breakfast/lunch/dinner but exclude champagne brunch, but I don't have them in front of me right now

5. fuseli

fuseli Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Geoff, go win your Rolex!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.