1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn encore luxury boutique affair

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Luvtoplay, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luvtoplay

Luvtoplay Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received an offer from Wynn comped room for 3 nights and 100 shopping credits. Has anyone ever been to this even? Could you tell me about it and if it's worthwhile to plan my trip around.

2. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thecarve and I had a discussion about this a few weeks back in the "comps" section. I can't find the post about it, but if you search under posts started by "thecarve", you will find it.

It's worth it if you want some more "stuff" in your life as the offer comes with 3 free nights. Keep in mind that this entire offer has some comp value to it as well. I was offered 300 shopping credits. There will be an option to buy high end electronics, watches, jewelry, etc. Only you can decide if it's worth it to you.

Personally, I don't need any more "stuff" and I'd rather go to the FreePlay Frenzy in a few days and more slot tourneys than anything to do with shopping credits.

3. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ugh.....just saw the other duplicate post on this. Please disregard my post as the responses have already been linked.

that's what happens when you try and catch up on 14 pages of posts in a day.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.