1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Country Club Jazz Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by alexb7, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexb7

alexb7 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to try the Wynn Country Club Jazz Brunch for the first time on the Sunday after the Mayweather fight with 3 friends. Hoping for a very upscale and exclusive experience. Anyone know how much it costs and if all seating is outdoors? Thanks :wave:

2. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can sit outdoors. View of the golf course is really nice and tranquil. Make sure you get endless mimosa's. You can order menu items or buffet or both. Really good. Lots of great seafood at the buffet. Service was ok not good one time and the next trip I went there it was excellent. So hit and miss for me. Pretty small place though and the buffet itself is pretty small at least for Vegas standards. Good with couples to schmooz and have nice conversation. Band was relay good and they will get you tapping your toe. I think the buffet is 60 bucks pp.. Enjoy! I Personally enjoy "the buffet" at the Wynn better. The rack of lamb there is incredible.

3. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind this is a "country club" setting, not a fine dining setting. I think it was either $59 or $69 last time I was there.

The buffet is set up in the bar area on temporary tables. We sat in the bar area because we wanted to hear the jazz band.

Absolutely fantastic food. It is about quality, not quantity. Very relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere. But again, you might be disappointed if your focus is on "upscale and exclusive".

4. alexb7

alexb7 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoy the golf course setting. I looked at the menu online and there are more than enough options. I prefer high quality over quantity. $70 pp hardly breaks the bank.

5. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Alhanalasa

Alhanalasa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to the Jazz Brunch with my husband the last 3 trips to Vegas, and will be going again this coming trip. I do think it's more exclusive than brunch at the regular buffets, just because there aren't as many people. The service has always been outstanding for us, and we really like the food, so it feels more upscale, too. This is just compared to the Wynn buffet, so YMMV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.