1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

wynn comp question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by vokalml, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started to gamble at the wynn about 2 years ago. After the first time I got 3 free nights plus $300 in freecredit. I took advantage of their spring offer this year. I gambled quite a bit their and got a summer offer. My friend has always gone with me and doesnt gamble much but did a little at the wynn. He didnt get a summer offer this year for free nights like I did. I have 800 pts he has 500 pts and his winter offer is 2 free nights with $100 free credit. I got $129 per night and no free credit. What the hell happened.

2. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your situation has happened to just about every person I've talked to, including myself. I played there once, got the free offer you describe a month later. Used it a few months after that, and I play 200-300 a hand BJ for 4 hours a day and another 4 hours of $1 triple play VP and I still only get $129 offers from them. Pretty safe to say I wont ever return there.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.