1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WTF with Social Rewards?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by waverunner, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So just to followup, TR deposited 1000 credits a few days ago, so ended up with an extra 3000 credits in the end.

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucky you! I've been able to earn 4000 since November when my last trip was. Hoping to earn another 1000 in the next 30 days for trip #9

3. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to do that. Just cashout as soon as you hit 1000 so its there in time. Some times they're fast and other times I've waited like 3 weeks for it to transfer to my account.

4. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My daughter is missing points she submitted around 1/12. Anyone else still missing points from their total rewards accounts around this time period?

5. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup. Emailed them yesterday. My points got approved 1/9. Said they'd contact TR and get back as soon as possible (funny how they actually and quickly responded this time). I put in for another $10, which would bring me to $60 total since I started in November. I still have about $25 on the movie side...still waiting for Movie Tavern to be added.

BTW for movie program participants, they added Unfinished Business.

6. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oddly enough same here. Approved on Jan 9th but still not in TR account.

7. themandalorian

themandalorian Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going in march, it's been about over 2 weeks as well for me and nothing has posted getting a little scared.

8. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I request 2,000 points, it took instant approval with 3 weeks for the reward credits. Then later I requested 3,000, it took about a week to get approve but it a couple of days to get credits. So it varies.

Vegas 2024 Part 1
  9. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only not gotten points once. I requested two seperate 1,000 redemptions in one month. Got one, not the other. When I complained, they "looked into it", they said "you got 1,000 points" and I said "I was suppose to get 2,000". Eventually I copied and pasted all of the redemption history stuff into an email after after like 1.5 months they finally gave me my last 1,000

And yeah, for the first time ever I'm completely dry on shares, videos, likes etc. Thankfully most things seem to be on a rolling 30 day cycle so each day I seem to get a few videos and shares back. Should be fine to earn 600 points over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed!

10. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Requested 2000 in Jan 12. Didn't show up so I emailed customer support. Got a reply right away but still nothing in my account.

11. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

In Dec I got 1000 added to my account. In Jan I was OKed for 3000 more. As yet there has only been 2000 added in Jan. Like others, I emailed them all my approved codes and they answered they were looking into it. No word as yet. By the 7th of Feb, it will show up in my online TR rewards for Jan. I can then see what is added then for Jan. If we earned the points, why don't they show up?

12. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All is well today. They emailed me last night saying TR was fixing the situation and this morning I got my recent 1K and the points from 1/9.

13. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to hear. Maybe I will hear something soon.

14. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's weird. I redeemed 1000 points on 1/26 and they were in my TR account on 1/29. Then I redeemed another 1000 points on 1/28 and they were in my TR account on 2/3. Up to 13,948 credits. About 11,000 from Social Rewards. A nice little gig since I don't play a CET anymore, allows me to go still have a nice free meal.

15. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Redemption for 1000 was approved Jan 12. Still have not shown up in my Total Rewards account. I emailed support on Friday 2/6, have not gotten a response and still do not see the points in my TR account.

Maybe they gave mine to JoJoR lol

16. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :beer:

17. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's really glitching out today. Says all my survey tweets/facebook posts are available but when I try to do one it says "Already posted"

18. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am having the same problem. On a good note, my 2000 missing points finally showed up in my account.

19. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    An update on my situation:

- Redemption approved on Jan 12
    - First email inquiry sent to Social Rewards Feb 6 gets no response
    - Second email inquiry sent Feb 11 gets a canned "We've contacted TR - we'll let you know when we hear back from them" response. Haven't heard anything further and the points still haven't shown up in my account.

This is becoming laughable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.