1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Would you recommend the Gospel brunch?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by bignig135, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bignig135

bignig135 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I aren't religious, but in order to broaden our horizons, are interested in attending the Gospel lunch at Mandalay Bay. There are a lot of mixed reviews online, with some saying the seating arrangements are " family style" and encourage you to mix more, what exactly does this mean?
    The food is secondary, but again has hugely varying opinions stated.Is it worth $50 per ticket or is it one of the shows featured with Tix4 tonite? many thanks

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I admire your resolve to broaden your horizons and try new things... wish I could help. I've never hear this mentioned.

3. landsburger

landsburger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They mean that you'll sit at longer tables with other guests:

[​IMG]

Tix for tonight says they sell them.

In general the HOB has good food, so I'd give it a shot if you're at all interested. Have some fun, praise God and enjoy the music. :peace:

4. TrueblueAl

TrueblueAl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking to go to this in february as well. My bird loves gospel music (not really my scene). I just think its a bit pricey and looking for where to get good deals on this.

Vegas Honeymoon
  5. Caesar

Caesar Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to be Missed

This show is absolutely mind boggling. The inspiration that you feel is worth the price of admission alone. I am a rather reserved person who usually sits and enjoys shows without any fanfare. Well, lo and behold, I was up and waving my napkin with the best of them.

In addition to this fabulous entertainment, the brunch is one of the best I have had anywhere. This brunch alone is worth the price of admission. Just be sure to save room for their bread pudding with vanilla sauce.

Yes, the seating arrangement is long tables, but that does not present any problem at all.

Go - enjoy - inspiration is on the way until your arrival.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.