1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WooHoo!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sconnie, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sconnie

sconnie Downtown Kinda Guy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Talked the wife into another Vegas trip for the two of us. Leaving town a day before our 24th anniversary (we do a "Big" trip every 5 years, the rest are usually just whatever we end up doing).

Man, MKE airfares suck lately. Used SWA points for our return tickets (the more expensive of the two legs) and paid for the outbound legs.

Able to get 3 free nights at the Cal by combining 2 offers, one that ends the end of July, one that starts Aug 1st. Wife enjoys the pool, me not so much. We'll hang at the Cal pool first day, may pay to visit GN or DTG pools the next few days.

Really looking forward to our return trip. Its been since February for cripes sake!

I doubt that we'll make it to the strip this trip, unless its for a meal one of the evenings.

T 44 and counting!

JW

2 Guys Take on Down Town
  2. northerngirl

northerngirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    T-44 here also! My sister(s) and I typically go the first week of August and my Houston son joins us. We always stay at the CAL the entire trip. However, this trip we got an offer from the Plaza that we couldn't refuse. So we will be spending the first three nights there and checking into the CAL on August 4. Houston son is T-43 and staying at the CAL for eight nights. Needless to say, we will be at the CAL every evening at the blackjack tables. If you hear a very loud table, guaranteed it is us. Stop and say hi!

Happy Anniversary!

3. TomTWI

TomTWI High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time! Not sure when our next trip is too much going on in the family right now.

We can talk next time GT comes to see you.

TomTWI

4. sconnie

sconnie Downtown Kinda Guy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a plan. I'll be back out in Oct for sure, trade show.

2 Guys Take on Down Town
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.