1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wolfgang Pucks restaurant at Crystals Center

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RenoRed, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RenoRed

RenoRed Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone, new to "My Vegas" have had only about 2 wks to accumulate points for a trip next week. I only have a meager 25,000 points and want to use to wisely.
    WP restaurant offers a free pizza (with purchase of an entree) and also bruchetta. Since we are staying close by at Aria, I thought this would make a pretty good meal . Has anyone eaten there? Is the food good? We could purchase a entree and a salad to add to the food, and we would be good to go!

2. chicklo

chicklo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there two weeks ago and loved it. We used the my vegas reward for the free pizza and we split the wild boar pasta dish for an entree. Everything was excellent.

3. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reno, we did the wine pairing last month and really enjoyed the food (I also had the wild boar - fantastic). Our appetizer also happened to be one of the pizzas and it was very good. One question, are you trying to use two rewards for the same dinner, the pizza and bruschetta? I thought you could only use one?

4. RenoRed

RenoRed Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't know you could only use one...guess we will have to decide which one to use as an appetizer.:cry:

5. joeynym

joeynym Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its crazy how much pizza cost in vegas... in NY its about $2-2.50 regular slice, $3.50-5 tops for specialty....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.