1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wolfgang puck reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by karens625, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 questions.
    1. For this reward it says to call the reservation line to redeem your reward. Has anyone not done this? It is only a 48 hour advance notice, but don't know exactly when we would be going. Would like to play it by ear.
    2.The reward is buy an entree get one free. Can it then be redeemed at anytime that they are open? Rather do lunch or late night then dinner time.
    Thanks for any info.
    Karen

2. vegasfan

vegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not positive on all this...and it has been a long time since I redeemed it before, so I suggest calling the number to double check things. I called the reservation line when we got checked into the hotel in vegas. They fit us in no problem with 24 hr notice, I think it depends on how booked up they are with reservations at the time you want. I seem to recall there was day restrictions, like Sun to Thurs or something like that. It says right in the fine print of the reward tho. Not sure about the hours. We went at 7:00 pm.

3. fish48

fish48 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are talking about the BOGO at the MGM, I've used it twice in the last few months. No call is needed; no going to the M Life desk; just walk up anytime and your waiter will take care of it. Also, it doesn't count against your 3/4 rewards. They make a great thin, crispy pizza.

4. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. That is the one I am talking about. Good to know. One of the reasons I got it is because it doesn't count.

5. vegasfan

vegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, thought you were talking about the bogo tasting menu at Wolfgang puck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.