1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wolfgang Puck 2-for-1 Chef's Tasting

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by wellmel, Feb 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So has anyone else tried Wolfgang Puck's 2-for-1 Chef's Tasting reward? I found some posts on trip advisor that say it's more like a 7 course meal, which is great since it's like $150 for one person! I was able to snag it the other day, I don't know how. My mom wanted it really bad and I liked that it didn't count against our 3 in 30 days restriction.

I'm wondering how good the quality of food is? I know the dishes will constantly change. I did not get the wine pairing. How long does it take? We scheduled ours at 5 pm and have tickets to the shark reef at 7 pm, then a show at 9:30 pm. The person that reserved us said it would only be an hour and a half, but I want to be sure.

Is it worth the $150? I couldn't find any other posts about this reward, but feel free to link me if there is one.

We have so much good stuff planned for our trip. I want it to all work out time wise.

2. Marky147

Marky147 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's still available this summer, I'm going to get the 500k version of this, and then go see the Cirque show at Mandalay Bay.

I'd imagine the food will be of a very high standard at a Wolfgang Puck restaurant, but won't know if it's to my taste until I go, lol.

I would maybe give the restaurant a call, and ask how long it usually takes. At worst, you might have to push the sharks back a little. Is that possible?

Hope that you manage to get everything sorted, and that you have a great trip!

Double digits!
  3. furnitureguy

furnitureguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to see the replies to this topic as well! As I too have the same question! Thanks for posting it

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found some mixed reviews on Tripadvisor a while back when I was considering it. Unless Royal Caribbean 50% off comes back like another poster mentioned, I am going for this one during my April trip.

5. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UPDATE: I have gone for the Chef's Dinner using the MyVegas reward as of a couple days ago.

It was an amazing experience. The chef was courteous and accommodating. The food was the highest quality I feel I have ever eaten. They also were concerned about our time limit since we had to go to the Shark Reef exhibit two hours later.

Pairing our meal with a glass of wine was only $10 extra per glass. I'll post photos below. Total came out to $183 when $150 was subtracted with the myVegas coupon.
    Anyway, tip added on was about $50 more, so $233. The charge is still pending on my credit card without the tip added, I hope they didn't forget to add it in!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  6. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.