1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Wizard Of Odds Ace/5 Count

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by flyguyfl, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyguyfl

flyguyfl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone ever used this seemingly simple Blackjack counting method? If so, were the results positive? I was wondering how much the number of players would affect it.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't. But there are some threads at the Wizard of Vegas that probably discuss it. But a lot of the time, at least one forum member asks why not bother learning the hi-lo count.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ace+five+count+wizard+of+vegas&rlz=1Y3YOJM_enUS653US653&oq=ace+five+count+wizard+of+vegas&aqs=chrome..69i57.12567j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#q=ace+five+count+wizard+of+vegas+site:wizardofvegas.com&safe=off&prmd=svin

Looking at the wizard of odds page on the Ace-Five Count, it looks like it would make a H17 shoe game about an even preposition with a 1 to 8 spread.

I don't think the number of players effects the count's efficiency either way.

3. flyguyfl

flyguyfl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the learned opinion tringlomane. Might give it a shot this coming week in Biloxi.

4. mansam

mansam Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey flyguy, where will you be in Biloxi? I'm at the Beau Sunday for 3 nights

5. flyguyfl

flyguyfl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coming in late Sunday to the Beau too for three nights.

6. DougFur

DougFur Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take a look at KO. Not much harder than Ace/5, and power that can approach Hi-Lo if you add index plays.

Good writeup of a simplified variant here: https://www.qfit.com/rekostrategy.htm

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.