1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WIZARD’S - ACG Coupon Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by WIZARD, Jun 30, 2016.

1. WIZARD

WIZARD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Coupon Giveaway is over!!!, and the coupons will be in the mail to the lucky ones on Tuesday, every person that requested coupons will be receiving a little something in the mail. If you still need a specific coupon, you can always ask if I have it available and I will send it to you if I do.

It looks like a friend of mine and I will be going back to Vegas in December, which was previously unplanned. If anybody has any of the following coupons that will go/have gone unused, I would appreciate if you sent them to me for my trip, just PM me for my address or you can email me, ( Wizard76567 at yahoo dot com ) I figured, no harm in asking. Thank you for your consideration and for looking.

LVA/MRB - 1ea. - 3 Free Drinks at Ellis Island
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Gold Coast - 2-For-1 Buffet
    LVA/MRB - 1ea. - 2-For-1 Buffet at Main Street Station
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Book, any condition
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Plaza $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Binion's Gambling Hall $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Plaza $25 Matchplay
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - El Cortez $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Four Queens $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Downtown Grand $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Downtown Grand $10 Matchplay
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Ellis Island $25 non negotiable chip
    ACG - 2ea. - Ellis Island $10 Matchplay
    ACG - 1ea. - Member Card
    ACG - 1ea. - Orleans Play $10 in slots get $10

Thank you!
    WIZARD

WIZARD’S - ACG Coupon Giveaway!!!

I have just returned from wonderful Las Vegas and I have some ACG and a few Caesar Properties show coupons left over. If anybody would like some coupons, see below.
    I will ask that you list your top 10 individual ACG coupons (CP shows) that you want, in preferential order. The more ACG coupons that you ask for, the better your chances are. You never know what the Wizard has in his bag of tricks. PM me your list and your address with your request.To keep it simple, this offer is only for people that live in the lower 48 of the United States. As I have always done, I will mail what I have available to you, at my expense. PM = Private Message, click on my avatar and start conversation. This is NOT a first come first served proposition, you will have 72 hours, the offer closes at 9:20am C.T. Sunday on July 3, to PM me from the time of this initial post, I plan on mailing coupons to the top 6 or 8 people that can benefit the most from the coupons that I have available. If you and I have traded coupons in the past, that will be taken into consideration (please note in message to me). Everybody that I have dealt with on this site has been very helpful and friendly and I am just trying to get some unused coupons into the hands of people that will appreciate them instead of the coupons being wasted. The thing that I ask is that when you are done with your trip, that you do the same for others. The last thing that I want is for somebody to miss out on a trade because of this giveaway, if somebody needs a specific coupon and post a request for it and you do not need yours, then I hope that you would send it to them.
    Thank you!
    WIZARD

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  2. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas Low-Roller

PM sent!

Thanks in advance, even if you send me nothing. I often do these types of giveaways after my trips - I hate to see good coupons go to waste! Plus, fingers crossed, maybe the gambling gods will look favorably upon the gift givers!

Cheers,
    Kelly

3. caroleehs

caroleehs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No poker at the plaza anymore. How do you pm someone?

4. WIZARD

WIZARD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Coupon Giveaway is over!!!, and the coupons will be in the mail to the lucky ones on Tuesday, every person that requested coupons will be receiving a little something in the mail.
    Thank you!
    WIZARD

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  5. WIZARD

WIZARD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Coupon Giveaway is over!!!, and the coupons will be in the mail to the lucky ones on Tuesday, every person that requested coupons will be receiving a little something in the mail.
    Thank you!
    WIZARD

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  6. WIZARD

WIZARD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After just returning from a trip with the wife in late June, It looks like a friend of mine and I will be going back to Vegas in early December,
    which was previously unplanned. If anybody has any of the following coupons that will go or have gone unused, when you return from your trip,
    I would appreciate if you sent them to me for my trip, just PM me for my address or you can email me, ( Wizard76567 at yahoo dot com )
    I figured, no harm in asking. Thank you for your consideration and for looking.

LVA/MRB - 1ea. - 3 Free Drinks at Ellis Island
    LVA/MRB - 1ea. - Book, any condition
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Plaza $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Binion's Gambling Hall $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Plaza $25 Matchplay
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - El Cortez $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Four Queens $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 2ea. - Downtown Grand $10 Slot Free-Play
    LVA/MRB - 1ea. - Downtown Grand $10 Matchplay
    ACG - 1ea. - Member Card
    ACG - 1ea. - Orleans Play $10 in slots get $10

Thank you!