1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wishin' we were in LV!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by sybgal, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tagged along with adult kids and grandkids for trip to Panama Beach FL - sitting in the condo since it has rained several days and a monsoon hit today with flooding roads and cranky family. Wishing we were in LV or at least that Biloxi weren't over 4 hours away!!! I need to be sitting at a slot with a drink in my hand....just sayin'...... :)

2. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You been to Dusty's on Front Beach Rd yet?

I love PCB.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ye, Keyser....went there Sunday nite. Hubby & I shared the big seafood platter & the was sooooo good! Must be a popular place cause the wait for a table (inside or out) was about 1 hour. 2 seats at the bar opened up and we took those. Lots of friendly people having a fun time. Really enjoyed and may go back before we leave. :)

4. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that place stays pretty busy- sometimes the wait times are ridiculous.

Hope the weather improves.

5. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah, saw the flooding in fla on TV, too bad some of that rain couldn't go to ariz, bad that one part of the country is flooded but the other is in a drought and has fire troubles. wish that we had a superman who could blow the rain over to ariz and other dry areas, same with the flood areas, lots of water not needed while other areas are in drought.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.