1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WinPoker Question

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Suekel, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A question for those of you who have purchased and use this app.

Long version: Do you have to pay separately for both the iPad and iPhone versions? When I searched for it initially, I did not notice more than 1 version, and I was on my iPad when I decided to go ahead and purchase it, assuming, perhaps foolishly, that I could just load it to my phone at a later time. However when I sync my phone, it does not come up as an available app on my iTunes account, so after more looking it appears they are two separate things to buy?

Short version: has anyone bought the iPad app and been able to also load it on their iPhone without paying again?

Vegas Just Because...
  2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

You won't be able to do that. The iPad version won't work on the iPhone, if you bought the iPhone version you could have installed that on your iPad though it would be the same of course as on your iPhone and not have the graphics of the real iPad version. Its unfortunate that each is $10 which are at the very high range for iTunes app prices.

Your iPad version has much better graphics and layout than the iPhone version but no other capability I believe. If you're really upset about it you can try emailing iTunes and tell them you accidentally bought the iPad version instead of the iPhone one.

3. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well crud. That is what I figured, thanks for taking the time to answer.

Vegas Just Because...
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.