1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wing Lei at the Wynn

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by moses4969, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moses4969

moses4969 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's your opinion of this place? The wife wants to go here for our wedding anniversary next week. Yelp reviews seem mostly positive.

2. PayTriple

PayTriple The Cucumber King

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is pricey, but I liked it, and it made a good impression with my guests as well.
    Their Peking Duck dinner is tasty, and I liked the abalone dish enough that I ordered another one.
    One cute feature: they will bring a tiny little chair to the table, just for holding purses.

3. moses4969

moses4969 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply, PT. My palate is limited (I have never tried duck, and I don't like seafood lol) but I saw enough items on the menu for my liking.
    If my wife orders the duck I may try it. I see if you order the peking duck they actually prepare it tableside?
    She will get a kick out of the little chair for her purse, too.

4. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Duck is a chinese delicacy and is found in many restaurants (high class or low) Can't really speak about the restaurant but the review makes me look like i want to try it. (I come from a pretty dominant Chinese resturants here in the bay area and there's a lot of choices for me, so I find a lot of stuff to be over-priced chinese food.) It would be nice to try one in Vegas though.

5. PayTriple

PayTriple The Cucumber King

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, they will bring out the whole duck and slice your portion right at the table side.

6. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is very good but very over price. I only eat there since it is comped and I'm with the wife. Or the wife and mother in law go together.

Very good but very over priced

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.