1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Windows 10 Edge Zoom Problem

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by jgates8, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Google has not been my friend searching for a fix to this - other than finding out that a bunch of people ask Microsoft forums & all they get back is 'oh what type of computer is it'? (The issue is in the browser not the computer).

When you are using Edge (default browser in 10), and you are using the mousepad & then go to move over to use the scroll bar, it will increase your screen size. You then have to manually set it back. Then a few minutes later - same issue.

Is there any way to force disable the zoom that keeps occurring? It just did it again to me, when I went to scroll down & find submit and I had my finger on the mousepad.

2. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only 2nd trip for year :(
  3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll check them - thanks. This is a Toshiba Satellite.

4. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which model? There is probably a sticker on the bottom with more details (not the serial # please :)).

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry - several long days & brain not functioning at night. I kept forgetting to come back & check this thread.

Model is:

Toshiba Satellite 15.6" Laptop L55-C5272 with Intel i5; 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Win 10

6. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sigh. Toshiba's website doesn't give me enough info to know which touchpad it is.

So I'll take a guess that it's from Synaptics. http://support.toshiba.com/support/viewContentDetail?contentId=4006667 Have a look at the Windows 8 instructions in there, and see if that helps. Skip the win + C part, just go right to the search from the start menu.

7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much for your help. I'm going to investigate this when I haven't just worked a 10 hr with no break lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.