1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

William Hill mobile

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Odelay77, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odelay77

Odelay77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How easy is it to open a mobile account with William Hill?

I'm on a solo trip in October and I'll be covering a lot of ground and watching games in clubs/bars far from any sports book. I also want to place a lot of quick in-game bets on SNF and MNF, so the mobile app looks ideal, but I have no experience with betting sports on my phone.

Specifically, after reading their terms:

- they need an ID and your SSN, but I'm assuming that I don't need to bring my SS card on vacation, right?
    - I have a pretty limited window of time to open an account, which I'll be doing at Hooters. Is there a ton of paperwork?
    - I'll likewise have a small window of time to collect my (hopeful) winnings before I skip town. Is cashing out your account an arduous process?

I'm having trouble finding any worthwhile reviews online, so please, share away with your experiences with this app, and with mobile sports betting in general.

2. wonderbhoy

wonderbhoy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how did you get on with the mobile account m8,i use it all the time ,got a willie hills account had it for years but im from the uk where you can do it on mobile ,online or just walk into a bookies and place a bet,but its a wee biut different over here i gather

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.