1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Will this construction delay people going to their hotels?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by DonnyC, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will this construction delay people going to their hotels from the airport?

Will it delay my cab ride from the airport (flying with Alegiant) and going to flamingo?

Clark County Public Works is continuing the upgrade to the I-215, Airport Connector. The Phase 2 project will provide the following operational improvements:

construction of a new direct flyover structure for eastbound (Henderson) travel from the Airport Connector;

widening of the existing off-ramp from eastbound 215 to Warm Springs Road to provide a dedicated two-lane off-ramp to eliminate merging conflicts;
    widening of the Warm Springs Rd on-ramp to westbound I-215;
    and widening of the southbound Airport Connector to westbound I-215 including an auxiliary lane to exit at Las Vegas Blvd.

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/Depts/public_works/PW_Projects/Pages/AirportConnector.aspx

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you have to take the tunnel to get to the 215 and most VMBers have publicly stated they'd rather undergo a root-canal while having a colonoscopy performed with a sharp instrument than go through the tunnel...I think it should be of little obstruction.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only if you DON'T tell the cabbie "The Flamingo via Paradise, please."

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.