1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Will the Cal and Fremont match MSS offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by da1chifan, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get offers every month from MSS. 3 free nights and $20 dining credits.

Are they MSS specific or would Cal and Fremont offer the same thing? (I only show offers for MSS in my online account, the other 2 are reduced nights.)

I have only played in MSS so far...

Just wondering so I can narrow down where we are going to stay for our downtown portion. :)

2. mjamesp

mjamesp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last August I tried to make a reservation at the Fremont on a similar offer from MSS. Was told my offer was good at MSS and the Cal only. Previous trips I've been able to stay at the Fremont.

I'd call them to know for sure.

3. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get two night offers from Sams town every month (plus some F&B), though not from MSS, Fremont, or California. I called the Fremont reservations and asked if I can get the same offer there. They told me that Boyd's has two different offer categories. The first is company wide - the offers would be valid at all of their places. These offers are based purely on their B-Connected rating system. The 2nd type of offer is property specific where a host, pit boss, or other manager can make the offers at their discretion. This is the type of offer Sam's town gives me and I am assuming it is the same for MSS for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.