1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Will single-day, same coin-in level, play at the D hurt my mailers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Morpheus7272, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morpheus7272

Morpheus7272 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right now, I am at a mailer level at the D that I like, but since we're not staying there in March, I'm concerned that I'll stop receiving mailers before my next trip. Therefore, I'm thinking of putting in a single day of play there at a similar coin-in level, hoping that this will "restart my mailer clock". One thing I am wondering, though, is if this could possibly hurt my status, and if I should just leave well enough alone....

The right answer is I probably just worry too much.

2. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gotten the same offer form the D for years. We stayed at the Fits for 10 + years every trip (4 to 5 per year) but lately have been getting good comps at CET so on the strip more. Anyway, last few trips I have booked the D 2 night minimum to get offers and only stay 1 night. Offers haven't changed although they would be using both days in calulating the ADT.

So I don't think it matters. If you are downtown and like the D, why not play there one day even though you are not staying? We do that at MSS, Cal and Fremont and continue to get Fremont offers every month

3. garrisonsmama

garrisonsmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never stayed at the D but get mailer offers and take advantage of them when in Vegas. I have gotten the same offer for the past 2 years and have been to the D 3 times during those 2 years. First visit triggered the offers and then the other 2 visits I used the offers. I get room, food, free-play, match-play and a show every month. I do not book a room to use these offers.

4. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't realize you could get the offers without booking a room. Do you just go to the players club?

5. garrisonsmama

garrisonsmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes. You have to go to the players club and get the vouchers for the food and the show. The match play coupon you just give to the dealer at the table and the free slot play is automatically on your players card and you download it to the machine when you put your card in.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.