1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Will playing in Vegas end offers from AC?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by lithium78, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do most of my gambling in AC and I've been playing exclusively CET there. I usually play MGM in Vegas. I want to start staying and playing with CET in Vegas because I get better comps from them, but I'm worried that the offers from AC will dry up if I play CET in Vegas as well. Anybody have any experience with this?

2. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same level of play? No you should be fine. My comps at both vegas and ac seem to be in line with my most recent trip(s) in either location.

3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do one or two trips to LV (Rio) and AC (Harrahs) every year for the past 10+years.Offers at the Gold level always seem the same..(Basically comped rooms),years ago was some match play) Back then I used to wonder if going to LV would hurt my AC status but doubt it did.
    Nowadays I think CET is just happy to have you at any prop of thiers..

I'm mostly a bartop VP player with occasional table game play,btw

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on playing various CET locations... I will say it will have no impact... unless your ADT drops.

5. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We play 10x in AC and Vegas CET stays varies 1x to 4x every year and our offers for AC stay the same. They treat each destinations and the offers for those places independently. If play drops or increases in one locale the offers for that city change and don't seem to affect the other city. Obviously Reward credits earned and used anywhere.

6. LandryBalla9

LandryBalla9 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll be fine. I also hit AC a lot and when I go to vegas as long as my play is the same I'm good.

BTW- I'm going to Harrah's AC this Friday, would love to grab a beer if you happen to be there!

7. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm stuck doing something else this Friday night. Big event in Harrison for NY Red Bulls season ticket holders. I'll take a rain check though. It would be nice to make some new friends who like going to AC.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.