1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Will.I.Am at XS

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by voyager89, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voyager89

voyager89 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

I have a couple of questions about this event, hope somebody here could help me.
    Tickets are pretty cheap, 30 and 20 for girls. Does anybody know if he will be DJing or singing?

Also for this type of events, is the usual dresscode enforced? Like for any other club night, or will it be more relaxed? All I want to do is wear a fancy tshirt instead of a collar shirt. I hate those. I would not be wearing sneakers, but shoes and white slacks.

Thanks!

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DJ set that night. I always go collared since I have seen people not get in with t-shirts while others have. Makes no sense to me.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    about dress code doormen a dbags unless your paying them off its an ego trip or buying a bottle. so i suggest a colared shirt to play it safe.no reason to give them a reason to ruin your nite . pss you can where a button down get in and have t shirt under it take of the button down once in if your more comfortable:thumbsup:

5. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He takes someone elses set copies them and presses play. LOL. jk jk.
    Will.I.Am joke. LOL.

Ya he'll be doing a DJ set. Collared shirt and dress shoes are always a safe look.

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just dj'ing. I tell people this. you can wear whatever you want, but if a doorguy tells you that your outfit is inproper, now your going to be pissed cause you bought a ticket and now you have to either go change or blow off the night. Yes some places will be more relaxed certain nights, but you always have to remember, it is at their discretion on shirts, shoes.

7. voyager89

voyager89 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all very much :beer:

8. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can never go wrong with a collared shirt, in more ways than just getting in.

[​IMG]

9. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you wear say a black V-neck under your dress shirt, has anyone ever taken your shirt off and had said anyone say anything or know if it is a big deal. I just can't enjoy the shoulder to shoulder action in my dress shirts. I end up moving from main floor to the bar after getting whacked in the face one too many times by screaming sweating asian girls (I truly think they have no awareness of other humans around them except their other screaming friends) :)

I would be much happier in a short sleeve, just never thought about wearing an tee under and taking the button down off

10. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've unbuttoned a long sleeve on the dance floor and I was told to button it back up. Maybe if you were at your table or elsewhere, it wouldnt be noticeable. But I have been told to put a shirt back on at XS and Marquee

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.