1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Will a couple of hours of play get me back on the radar?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Labeeb, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labeeb

Labeeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been to Vegas in probably 3 years, and not on the Strip for about 5 or so. Next week I'm making a 9 hour trip for the purpose of playing Breeders' Cup matchups (oh the glorious days of easy offshore before the Netteller/Pinnacle meltdown and local playing), and hope to have a few hours on the backend to hit the tables a bit. I am planning a trip in December for a few nights and wanted to know if a 2-3 hours of play starting at around $350 per hand Baccarat would get me back on the radar of Mlife (Aria specifically) just to make things smooth come December. If so, great. If not, life goes on. Right now I still get free room offers at MGM, but discounted rates elsewhere. Given the length of dormancy, I'm shocked.

2. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ye, you will have no problem being on there" Radar".. 2 nights, play 4 hours min for both days and 350 a hand at Bacc for both days and your room and some food will be comped at Aria. Depending on when and what type of room you stay in of course. And, if you want to come back they will probably comp you upfront. Have fun and good luck! My opinion at least.

3. nwuest27

nwuest27 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be playing Breeders cup too where will you be playing?

4. Labeeb

Labeeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Packer...that's the plan at least! I'm really just curious if I will light back up on the map with a couple hours of play, thus making it easier to book for December with an upfront comp. Perhaps a little fishing. Like I said, if not I'll still book and just get everything on the back-end.

I'm going to be at the Breeders' Cup, playing in the BCBC actually. Just flying in Thursday for 9 hours to bet matchups, then back to CA.

5. sabinomarine

sabinomarine Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played Bac at Cosmo for the first time in May. Played about 45 minutes at $250 a hand. I now get consistant offers for 3 nights/$425 promo chips/$100 food. Playing at that level even for a short time will get you offers anywhere.

6. nwuest27

nwuest27 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where can you bet matchups? How does that work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.