1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wife and I have linked MLife account but different comped room offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by davehughes123, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davehughes123

davehughes123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I have linked MLife accounts but have differing offers for comped rooms and free play at Aria. Would we each be able to use these offers at the same time, in order to get two comped rooms? This would be ideal since we're taking our daughter and her boyfriend in May to celebrate my daughter's college graduation. The less rooms I have to pay for means more money in my gambling bankroll! Thanks in advance for any replies.

2. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you use a promo offer you can't use another within 72hrs of the original promo being used. I'd suspect this would be the case no matter who books it because it all goes back to the same Mlife number regardless of who is booking.

You can call and check which I'd call anyway because I've found many offers I'm eligible for don't show up on the Mlife web-site and calling nets better results.

3. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. As long as you are linked, only 1 offer every 72 hours is allowed. You can use your tier discount though for a 2nd room. Your accounts are linked but they still rate your play separately so your other option is to unlink and use both offers, but then you could loser your tier status depending how many credits you have combined.

4. Coupee36

Coupee36 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like others have stated, only 1 offer per account. From what I noticed too, usually the primary account holder gets majority of the offers comped. At least thats how it is with me. Regardless of my play, majority of all comp. offers comes to my MLife login. :)

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure the answer is no.

Do you have a host that can help you out?

You could tell him you are separated now...

6. davehughes123

davehughes123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to everyone who replied. I imagined that I wouldn't be able to double book offers and you all have confirmed that for me. I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay for the 2nd room and consider it a win since I won't be paying college tuition monthly any longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.